Pumpkin Painting Saturday September 23rd (noon) - 4 yrs and up
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The season is changing and that means pumpkins are here!! What better way to help the transition out of summer than pumpkin painting at Oak Hill Farms?! It’s no secret that fall is our favorite season around here and we can’t wait to have your littles come and express their creativity while painting their own sugar baby pumpkins. After they are done painting, you can spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying the farm grounds and soaking up everything we have to offer. Oak Hill Farms will be fully decorated for the season and have all the fall treats and goodies available - we can’t wait!
- Every ticket purchased will include 1 sugar baby pumpkin, and all supplies needed to paint.
- We can only sit kids painting on the tables.
- Every child seated will need to have their own ticket.
- All children MUST be accompanied by an adult the entire time they are painting.
- We kindly ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to check-in. Painting will last about an hour, starting at noon. You are welcome to enjoy the farm grounds after you are done painting.
- Please note that we do not allow outside food or beverages at the farm. Our coffee bar will be open serving delicious drinks as well as baked goods.