Hop on over to the barn and take pictures with Santa Claus!
How it works (please read before calling):
• In order to have a time slot and take pictures with Santa, please call the barn at (732) 383-5544 - DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. DO NOT SEND AN EMAIL OR A DM. Time slots must be confirmed over the phone and you will receive a confirmation number at that time. You are only confirmed if you have a confirmation number.
Our Santa dates this year are: Saturday November 25, Saturday December 2, Saturday December 9, and Sunday December 10.
• We book time slots per individual family. Please only sign up yourself and your children. If you have friends / family that would also like to come in, they must call separately.
• When you call to sign up please do it per family. We need to know how many people we are expecting per time slot (ex. Don't tell us you have 4 children and you are signing up for your own child, your neighbor and your niece and nephew because that will require 3-4 family time slot times rather than one shot with 4 kids together).
• When you come into the farm on your specific date booked, please follow directions from our parking staff on where to go. You will need to check in at the main register to receive your stamp. Please DO NOT get on the line without your stamp as you will be unable to take your pictures without it. Pictures are $10 per family, and your stamp is your receipt!
• Santa will be here for two (2) hours from 10:30am-12:30pm. We highly encourage you to arrive early to avoid longer waits. We will stop taking people in line at 12:15pm.
• This event will be hosted RAIN OR SHINE and will NOT be canceled in the event of inclement weather. We always have a plan to make it work and we adjust accordingly, no need to worry! Please arrive on the day you sign up for as we will not be able to accommodate you on a different day. We have had set ups of all kinds and they have all been magical!
• We do NOT allow professional photography. Please be mindful of your time spent taking pictures as other families will be waiting in line. You are welcome to take the pictures of your children with your own camera or phone, and if you would like a family shot our staff will be happy to help out!
• If for any reason you can no longer attend, please give us a call so someone else can take your spot. We usually have waiting lists so let’s “bee kind” to others.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation. We love seeing the happy smiles from all the children in our community and being a part of these special memories for your families.